Top 10 Reasons According to Ankit to must do digital Marketing properly
• In 2019, the average Internet user has at least 7 social media accounts. That’s up from 3 just 5 years ago.
• 97% oF Indian adults under 65 are on social media at least once a month. The vast majority are on it every day. Social media is strongly preferred as a means of customer care.
• Although as many as 89% of customer messages are ignored by businesses.
• 22% of the world population is on Facebook. 62% of people in the US are there. 76% of Facebook users and 51% of Instagram users are on it every day.
• 30% of people on social media mention a specific brand when referring to milestones in their lives. Gen X is slightly more likely to interact with a brand on social media than millennials.
• The trend right now is the average person spends over 2 hours a day on social media. Teenagers average 9 hours.
• Social media is integrated into everything they do from school, to work, to entertainment, to hanging out with friends.
• Social Media is where people are. But do people buy things there?
• One of the top 10 reasons people say they’re on social media is to buy products advertised to them. They spend around 37% of their social media time interacting with branded content.
• 57% of Millennials say that social media has made the ads they see more relevant to them. 48% of people say they made their last online purchase as the direct result of a Facebook ad.
Key points Frem Preeti’s Session. For Startups
LinkedIn is one of the oldest online social platforms today? Yes, that’s right. LinkedIn over the years has emerged as a powerful tool for business owners and individuals to increase their connection, generate more leads, promote their brand, and also become a thought leader. However, there are still several companies who have dropped the idea of implementing a strong LinkedIn strategy to promote their brand or expand their business. In addition, if you are a business to business (B2B) company and lack a LinkedIn marketing strategy, you are definitely missing out on a lot.
Digital marketing agencies such as Technooyster offer comprehensive and advanced digital marketing solutions such as content marketing, LinkedIn marketing, social media marketing, etc. We are aware of the latest trends in the digital marketing space and strive hard to help business entities reach their goals and objectives with our well-crafted digital strategies. We also understand the importance of LinkedIn marketing for business to business companies and help our clients widen their business spectrum with our LinkedIn marketing services.
Let’s take a closer look at why LinkedIn marketing is essential for businesses at present.
1. LinkedIn is more important than Facebook for B2B companies
Based on the 2015 social media marketing industry report, in the current scenario, LinkedIn has now crossed Facebook as the most important platform for B2B companies and marketers. In addition, around 21% B2C marketers suggested that LinkedIn is their most preferred platform compared to 41% of B2B marketers. Hence, it is safe to say that B2B marketers and companies have now prioritized LinkedIn marketing strategies over Facebook.
2. Amongst business owners, LinkedIn is now one of the most popular social platforms
According to the 2015 state of marketing report documented by Salesforce, LinkedIn is now the third most used social networks amongst business owners. According to the statistics, around 62% of business owners have reported that they use LinkedIn and another 22% are likely to join the platform by 2018. Hence, it is safe to assume that the popularity of LinkedIn is steadily growing amongst B2B owners and marketers.
3. LinkedIn has emerged as an effective platform for lead generation
Several studies have suggested that traffic generated through LinkedIn referral had the best and the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate amongst the different social networking sites. In fact, the numbers are higher than Facebook and Twitter. Although there may be a few minor changes in the numbers in the last couple of years, LinkedIn will continue to generate more and more leads for businesses in the B2B domain.
4. LinkedIn is Suitable for thought leadership
There is no doubt that LinkedIn is the most effective channel for professional content distribution. Moreover, there is no other social platform that helps your brand establish itself as an industry leader. One of the benefits of LinkedIn is that it enables you to join groups and network with key personalities and influencers within your industry. It helps you strategically position yourself as an important influencer within the industry and cementing your image as a renowned personality in your field of interest.
5. LinkedIn also improves face-to-face relationships
Apart from helping you to create a strong presence online, LinkedIn also plays a vital role in enhancing your face-to-face relationships.
6. LinkedIn offers your brand increased visibility
A LinkedIn profile or a company page that is well-optimized has a higher chance of ranking high in a Google search. Hence, it increases the total online visibility of your brand.
Steps to ensure you are ranking well in a Google search:
1. Use relevant keywords in the bio and description of the page
2. Make use of descriptive wording in the job title and name of the company
3. Fill in all the fields in your profile
4. Add links to your blogs and websites in your profile
LinkedIn has gradually emerged as one of the most important platforms for B2B marketers and companies. Not many social platforms come close to what LinkedIn offers your brand in terms of visibility. Moreover, digital marketing companies such as Technooyster assist businesses to formulate effective LinkedIn strategies to strengthen their foothold in the industry.
Incubation Masters is a global organization, helping startups and business owners from all over
the world to grow together through mentorship, global networking, consultancy, technology
services and access to funding opportunities. Incubation Masters help smart cities and academic
institutions to build and manage incubation centres and help them creating a sustainable startup
4th Floor, Infinity Prius, Vile Parle East - Mumbai
Wework - 240 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario
C-20, Second Floor,Padmanabh Nagar,near Prabhat Square, Bhopal (MP),Bhopal-462023
2022 Incubation Masters All rights reserved.