A revenue model is a conceptual structure that states and explains the revenue earning strategy of the business. It includes the product and/or service of value, the revenue generation techniques, the revenue sources, and the target consumer of the product offered.
1. Choose a revenue model approach that is best for your company and background.
2. Your revenue model should allow you to communicate your value.
3. Identify potential investors strategically based on your revenue model.
4. Project out into the foreseeable future.
5. Understand that your revenue model is always evolving
6. Identify the key variables for your
7. Mitigate for variables
Incubation Masters is a global organization, helping startups and business owners from all over
the world to grow together through mentorship, global networking, consultancy, technology
services and access to funding opportunities. Incubation Masters help smart cities and academic
institutions to build and manage incubation centres and help them creating a sustainable startup
4th Floor, Infinity Prius, Vile Parle East - Mumbai
Wework - 240 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario
C-20, Second Floor,Padmanabh Nagar,near Prabhat Square, Bhopal (MP),Bhopal-462023
2022 Incubation Masters All rights reserved.