How you structure your startup is an important consideration, one that may carry tax and compliance implications. The best business structure depends on many factors, including how you plan to take and maximize deductions, what type of businesses you work with, and if you intend to grow your startup in the future.
The following four structures are discussed with the following assumptions:-
• Your business has one owner with no additional shareholders
• You are the provider of professional services and not products
• You do not require investors
• You wish to keep business administration to a minimum
• You do not have need for a Board of Directors
• You wish to minimize legal and tax exposure
Incubation Masters is a global organization, helping startups and business owners from all over
the world to grow together through mentorship, global networking, consultancy, technology
services and access to funding opportunities. Incubation Masters help smart cities and academic
institutions to build and manage incubation centres and help them creating a sustainable startup
4th Floor, Infinity Prius, Vile Parle East - Mumbai
Wework - 240 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario
C-20, Second Floor,Padmanabh Nagar,near Prabhat Square, Bhopal (MP),Bhopal-462023
2022 Incubation Masters All rights reserved.